We offer a home health care supplies and participate with Medicare Part B.

Our home health care product line includes items to improve mobility, and make it safer and more convenient for those who are disabled or recovering. Some of the items we usually have in stock include walkers, raised toilet seats, shower seats, tub rails, hand held shower sprayers, male urinals, shower casts, hand held reachers, sitz baths, donuts, neck braces, canes, and crutches. We can order virtually anything you need.

We bill Medicare Part B covered medications and will help you get the maximum benefits owed to you when ordering prescriptions and applicable other items from Woodpointe Pharmacy.

Medicare Part B Prescription Coverage

Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers a limited number of outpatient prescription drugs under limited conditions. Usually, drugs covered under Part B are ones you wouldn't give to yourself, like those you get at a doctor's office or hospital outpatient setting. Here are some general guidelines regarding drugs Medicare Part B typically helps pay for. Please ask our pharmacist for additional details if you think you may qualify:

  • Drugs used with an item of durable medical equipment such as drugs infused through an item of durable medical equipment, like an infusion pump or drugs given by a nebulizer.
  • Some antigens if they're prepared by a physician and given by a properly instructed person (who could be the patient) under appropriate supervision.
  • Injectable osteoporosis drugs for women with osteoporosis who meet the criteria for the Medicare home health benefit and have a bone fracture that a doctor certifies was related to post-menopausal osteoporosis. A doctor must certify that the woman is unable to learn how to or unable to give herself the drug by injection. The home health nurse or aide won't be covered to provide the injection unless family and/or caregivers are unable or unwilling to give the woman the drug by injection.
  • Erythropoietin by injection if you have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) or need this drug to treat anemia related to certain other conditions.
  • Blood clotting factors if you have hemophilia and you give to yourself by injection.
  • Injectable and infused drugs given by a licensed medical provider.
  • Some Oral End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) drugs if the same drug is available in injectable form and covered under the Part B ESRD benefit.
  • Certain parenteral and enteral nutrition (intravenous and tube feeding) for people who can't absorb nutrition through their intestinal tracts or can't take food by mouth.
  • Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) provided in the home for people with a diagnosis of primary immune deficiency disease. A doctor must decide that it's medically appropriate for the IVIG to be given in the patient's home. Part B covers the IVIG itself, but Part B doesn't pay for other items and services related to the patient getting the IVIG in his or her home.
  • Shots (vaccinations): flu; pneumococcal; hepatitis B; Medicare also helps pay for some other vaccines when directly related to the treatment of an injury or illness.
  • Certain Immunosuppressive drugs: Medicare covers immunosuppressive drug therapy if you received an organ or tissue transplant for which Medicare made payments.
  • Oral cancer drugs you take by mouth if the same drug is available in injectable form.
  • Oral anti-nausea drugs used as part of an anti-cancer chemotherapeutic regimen. The drugs must be administered immediately before, at, or within 48 hours after chemotherapy, and must be used as a full therapeutic replacement for the intravenous anti-nausea drugs that would otherwise be given.
  • Some self-administered drugs in hospital outpatient settings, like drugs given through an IV, if you need them for the hospital outpatient services you're getting.
Find us on FacebookGood neighbor pharmacyPCAB Compounding PharmacyPCCA Proud Membersurescripts